Monday, March 28, 2011

One year!

How time flies! This weekend was the one year anniversary of Jax arriving in our lives.  Looking back, I can't believe that the notion of giving him up for adoption ever crossed my mind.  I can't imagine our lives without him now.  He is the sweetest dog.  He loves everyone he meets, human and canine alike.  He is extremely sensitive and has such a tender heart.  I may be a little bias, but I'm pretty sure he is also one of the cutest dogs ever.  I can't say enough good about him.  He means so much to me.


Then...



Last year, day one...can you see the sad in his eyes?


And now...



2 comments:

  1. Awwwww! Happy anniversary Jax :-). Love your face! Well, and the rest of you, too, but it's really the face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jaxy!! It's clear how happy he is. I'm also so happy for Lincoln. He is looking so much better. I always think that your dogs think that they have died and gone to heaven when they get to your home. It is warm, there is plenty to eat, dog friends abound, and the love is overflowing. Surely that's what Dog Heaven must be!

    ReplyDelete