Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bella's Smiling!

Bella is smiling even bigger today because I told her how many supporters she has out there.  I told her that because of them, she will get to stay here with us and get the best care possible while she is sick. 

I am truly humbled by the response I got from so many people.  I, along with Jonathon and the rest of our little rescue, can't thank you enough for your generous donations.  Our director was brought to tears when I told her the treatment would be covered in full.  I see way too much cruelty in this line of work and my faith in humanity has often dwindled.  When people step up the way you all did, my faith is restored.  Evil lurks, but there are plenty of wonderful people out there.  I am fortunate enough to have so many of them in my life. 

Thanks for helping me!


3 comments: