Sunday, January 20, 2013

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait!

And after waiting almost a year, Winston has found his forever home! I am so happy.  I promised him from the beginning that I would not give up on him, and I have fulfilled that promise.  I am now 100% sure that I made the right decision keeping him here with us and not transferring him.   His new family lives only a mile away from us!  Play dates are in our future for sure!  They are just perfect for him!  They have had him at their house for two weeks now, and I went to visit Friday night and make it final.  It's a match made in heaven.  They are a fun, young couple and remind me of Jonathon and me when we got Asia, our first dog together.  She went everywhere with us and went through so many milestones along side us.  She was with us when we bought our first house, when we got married and when we packed up our lives to move across the country.  Asia changed my life. Winston is their Asia.   That is how I know the kind of life he has ahead of him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment