Tuesday, February 5, 2013

No Words.

 I guess I thought I had seen enough in the past few years of rescue that nothing would truly surprise me.  I was wrong.  A rescue in my network is trying to help a dog that had her feet cut off by her owner so she wouldn't be able to jump the fence.  HER FEET CUT OFF.  I actually wouldn't have believed this had I not seen the pictures with my own eyes.  What in the hell goes through someone's mind while deciding to attempt this?  I mean, seriously.  How does that become a possible solution?  Things like this get me so frustrated with the human race that it makes me physically ill.   It just feels like there is no hope.  There is just too much cruelty and ignorance.  I try so hard to focus only on what I am able to do to help, but it just isn't that much in the grand scheme of things.  It will never be enough.  And that sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment