Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bella Pictures



As promised, here are some fun pictures of Bella!  The two pool pics are older, but the rest were all taken her last morning at our house and then at Jen's. 




Surfer Dog!


Jax and Bella "floating"

 

 
Action shot!  (Buster was a temp foster.  He lives in NH now)
 
The plus side of having two fosters at once. Never a third wheel!

Napping with big sis.




This is one of my favorites of her!

 


Jen, Daisy and Bella.  The new family!


Another family photo.


My last night with my girl:-(



2 comments:

  1. Jen and Daisy and Bella are such a cute family and they all look so happy!! Another good job, Leslie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that picture will be my Christmas card! I love it! The girls are getting along do well. I am sure there will be many more very cute pics to come!

    ReplyDelete