Monday, September 17, 2012

Guess Who!

Guess who this handsome dog is!  (Jonathon didn't even recognize him.)




 It's Enzo!  All grown up!  He was still a pup when he left here for Washington DC in February-  about 9 months old, around 40lbs and still had a few bare patches left over from the mange. 
 


Just a refresher, here is baby Enzo when he first arrived at my house last Dec.
 
 
 He now weighs in at over 65lbs and look at the gorgeous coat!  Enzo's mom writes that she and Ezno go to the dog park almost everyday and he has a core group of friends there.  She also writes that not a day goes by that somebody doesn't stop her on the street to say what a good looking dog he is!   
 
Enzo with one of his buddies at the dog park.


 
 
Enzo's mom's email came at just the right time.  I had been feeling pretty deflated.  Lot's of sad things going on in the rescue network and hopelessness filling up my mind because of it.  Seeing Enzo looking so happy and hearing how great he is doing really warmed my heart.  I need moments like this to recharge myself! 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Hooray for Enzo! He IS a handsome boy. Good thing he had you to save him :-)

    ReplyDelete